ANB Bank is an independent community-focused bank with the strength, talent, commitment, and security to fulfill the financial needs of business and personal customers.
Whether it is through our full array of deposit services, or loans for construction, land, commercial real estate, or mortgages, ANB customers will experience the following:
- Creative and flexible solutions to satisfy customers’ financial needs
- A bank that continues to be awarded for its financial strength and sound banking practices to keep its customers’ deposits secure
- Lending limits large enough to support each customer’s growth
- A team of outstanding local bankers that knows and cares about customers’ business
- Customizable banking products and enhanced technology make life easier
- The delivery of personalized, one-on-one service
- And, every day, a commitment to invest in the Bank’s customers and its communities
As an integral part of our Grand Valley community, ANB Bank helps build critical infrastructure by providing banking services, donating, and sponsoring nonprofits in our communities.
Our people actively participate in leadership positions within their communities to help identify the economic needs of the community, businesses, nonprofits, and government organizations for the betterment/growth of the community.
Across the ANB footprint, the Bank has over 25 banking centers serving customers in Colorado and Wyoming. Its parent company is the Sturm Financial Group, Inc., headquartered in Denver, Colorado. ANB Bank has financial strength embodied in over $3.1 billion in assets and is a true community bank with an unwavering commitment to excellence. It is a passion ANB has for banking that makes the difference.
anbbank.com, Member FDIC/Equal Housing Lender NMLS 457261
ANB BANK GRAND VALLEY LOCATIONS:
- 6th & Rood
- 12th & Patterson
- 24 Road & Patterson
- Clifton (IN CORONADO PLAZA)